Disclaimer: Welcome to LocalsBarguide.com. Please don’t be scared off by our term terms and conditions. We just ask that you respect our website and its content
The term “Locals Bar Guide” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions hereinafter referred to as “terms” govern your use of LocalsBarGuide.com hereinafter referred to as "website". By using this website, you accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without [LBG] express written consent.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “Your User Content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Locals Bar Guide a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
You warrant and represent that your user content will comply with these terms and conditions of use.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not use our website to link to any website or webpage consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions of use in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.
BREACHES (of these terms and conditions of use):
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions of use, if you breach these terms and conditions of use in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions of use in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
- delete and/or edit any or all of your user generated content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, HYPERLINKS AND SERVICES
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the content and services of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
We may revise these terms and conditions of use from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions of use will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions of use on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Locals Bar Guide, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.